Strength, durability and style are the special characteristics of Solid block works. As core of building material it has stood the test of time and is now meeting the needs of modern designers as more attention is given to textures, quality and protection from fire and sound.
Solid block work remains a totally flexible product and instills confidence in the minds of designers and users alike.
- High Compressive Strength above 75 Kg/cm2.
- Water absorption below 5%.
- Moisture Movement less than 0.1%.
- Drying Shrinkage less than 0.08%.
- Average Density 1150 to 1250 kg/m3.
- 100 Sq. Ft. = 112.5 Nos. of Blocks.
- 1 Sq. Mt. = 12.5 Nos. of Blocks.
- Reduce cement mortar consumption by 60 %
- Improves labour productivity by 500%, reducing labour costs
- Saves cement in masonry work & reduces cost of construction
- High value with high quality and low price