Commercial pavers is a cost effective, durable alternate method of paving as compared to rigid concrete paving or flexible asphalt paving.The applications are varied such as in ports, container terminals, industrial hard standing areas,bus / truck terminal, slow speed roads, residential / commercial drive ways, petrol filling stations, aircraft taxiways etc. Over the years, the product has become very popular and has been specified for various projects all over India. Commercial pavers are available in a wide variety of shapes, patterns, strengths, sizes and colours.
- Ease to access to underground services and the fact that the blocks can be reused to restore the pavement to its original profile.
- The laying technique is suited to unskilled labour provided they have adequate supervision
- The product is available in a wide variety of shapes and colours.
- Concrete' blocks have good durability and wearing resistance and are unaffected by oil and other toxic substances.
- Adequate skid resistance for vehicles and anti-slip element for pedestrian areas.
- Immediate use after laying and large life spans.
- Provides permanent road markings.
- Thermal movement minimized by large number of block interfaces and by load carrying capability under deflected conditions.
- The maintenance requirements are low.
- Service can be accessed or installed with relative ease by removal and replacement of pavers.
- Reinstatement of the pavement does not leave obvious patches.
- Petrol Filling Stations