Inter - Locing Wall Block
We manufacture and distribute a diverse selection of decorative and high-performance segmental retaining wall (SRW) systems for residential and commercial use. SRW's have many advantages over other methods of slope control. SRW's are designed to perform differently and unlike boulders, timbers, and poured walls, they can be installed to amazing heights, using a wide variety of colors, sizes and textures — and can be engineered to handle extreme loads. Depending on the system, most SRW's can be create sharp turns, tight radius or smooth curves, straight lines, vertically or with a setback to turn sloped ground into open, usable spaces for patios, pathways, driveways, egress windows and more. Consult a professional wall contractor to help choose the wall system that best meets your application requirements and budget.
Advantages and Limitations
There are many distinct features of ICBP as compared to the conventional methods of pavement construction and hence make it a suitable option for application in the specified areas [7 & 10]. Some of these are:
- Mass production under factory conditions ensures availability of blocks having consistent quality and high dimensional accuracy.
- Good quality of blocks ensures durability of pavements, when constructed to specifications.
- ICBP tolerates higher deflections without structural failure and will not be affected by thermal expansion or contraction.
- ICBP does not require curing, and so can be opened for traffic immediately after construction.
- Construction of ICBP is labor intensive and requires less sophisticated equipment.
- The system provides ready access to underground utilities without damage to pavement.
- Maintenance of ICBP is easy and simple and it is not affected by fuel and oil spillage.
- Use of coloured blocks facilitates permanent traffic markings.
- ICBP is resistant to punching loads and horizontal shear forces caused by maneuvering of heavy vehicles
- Low maintenance cost and a high salvage value ensures low life cycle cost.
- Environment -friendly
- Fine finishing
- Easy to move one place to another
- Feasible rates